Spencer Forest Products is seeking full-time employees for the following positions:
- Experienced Welders proficient in stick welding flat, vertical and overhead as well as experience with torch
- Experienced Fabricators, with ability to read blueprints and use a transit
- Licensed Journeyman Electricians
- Experienced Apprentice Electricians
- Equipment Painters, including cleaning and masking equipment prior to painting
- Parts runners
- Clean-up positions
- Swing Shift Lead, to oversee all aspects of project
Successful candidates are team-oriented, with a flexible, “can do” attitude and are capable of following instructions and ability to perform highly detail-oriented work.
Spencer Forest Products offers a competitive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as 401k, production bonuses and paid time off.
SFP does not tolerate discrimination of any type and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws.
Spencer Forest Products
176412 Highway 101
Forks, WA 98331
If you have questions, please contact us at: email@example.com